Tomb Raider King

Double-page supporter
A manhwa that takes place in our modern world but dungeons tombs with monsters suddenly popped up?
Woah.

EDIT: Unoriginality aside, this is actually one of the best manhwa belonging to this very specific 'genre' that I've read.
Good pacing with art that is consistently solid without lazy and rushed scenes (like many of these korean/chinese web manga).

MC is the archetypal 'rogue' and they've managed to make him quite likeable whilst staying true to the theme of his character.
I often see these more 'ruthless' MC's either become boring one-note characters with no redeeming features or flip flop around behaving inconsistently just to fit the authors narrative.

Fed-Kun's army
To think that chapters in english used to be up to 90, i really should have backed up more than 5 chapters..

It's not that this chinese comics is bad, but when main character is as cocky as possible, can threat his own team like shit, taking advantage and deceiving absolutely everyone, resort to violence immedialtely, torture, lie, don't keep his premises, he should just become the main villain of the story and fast 🤑

Users who are viewing this thread