Tomb Raider King

Dex-chan lover
Y'all whiners need to stop whining and just read. If you don't want to then slowly back away. Go find a manhwa that suits your 'superior' taste

Also, Irene best girl.

this could have been ok, but honestly the MC is way to OP, nothing is a challenge and everything just goes his way. which makes it a seriously boring read, i gave up after about 60ch. and the only reason i held out that long was hope that the story would pick up and maybe actually develop in to something interesting and maybe even give the MC a challenge. Not worth the read, there is better stuff out there.

this is too badly made with the MC being way too OP like he doesn't even think how to resolve some problems of his most of the time, they just come at his face and gg. "He really is so talented, that he got treated by a CEO-noob villain by being a thief, boo-hoo so let's cry now for our little MC..." No way we do that, he got what he deserved. His actions make him as a typical guy that indulges in greed and does not even think of the consequences, maybe he was too talented... to think... yea:D

c3 gave up and 1/10, so tired of these copies of travel back in time and being a jerk now, cuz huh im the best

Group Leader
@lopolo solo leveling ending is shit [jin woo rebirth, everything he had done goes to the toilet... and now he is a noname in the world because he became the defender of humanity bubuh... in the shadows] solo leveling 10star for 1 season 1 for the 2 3 4 or idk which one will be the ending will be

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i kinda feel like the mc became as bad as his previous boss was in many ways.. i like a lot of villain mc's, but i cant find anything likable about him

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if this gets good at some point. From that rating i guess it does, but after reading the first 14 chapters i had to drop it because its freaking horrible.

@IsekaiLord Dude, you gotta have something wrong in your head to spoil the ending of the most popular webtoon of the moment in another series comment section LOL

Started good, but it gets boring really fast. Every single fight has the same pattern. Enemy Relic seems op -> MC looks in danger -> MC overpower his enemy with a random relic we never saw he found in a garbage 5 ch earlier.
Some relic powers are inconsistent and could resolve anything but aren't use at all.

Good for the first 20 chapters, then becomes stale and you follow a standard pattern you'd find in an ecchi series. I wish this was ecchi at this point.

Welcome to the world where it's whole existence is to serve the mc.
I don't knew how this is rated 8/10 and half comments call it shit

@lopolo it's like you call China the worst. You'd faint from action if you go read a good Chinese novel instead of reading your beloved Solo leveling till its end

after in ORV thread comment then this is next place where i put middlen finger to solo leveling fags .
fuck you all 🖕🖕🖕

Users who are viewing this thread