Tomb Raider King

The problem with this novel is every single one of the characters here is shallow and it's pretty exaggerated. The concept and storytelling are not that bad even though there's cliche politics and stereotyping. It's cool but let's say below average compared to Solo Leveling wherein some of the undesirable plots in the novel were not included in the webcomic.

I unironically enjoyed it for a while, but after 150 chapter of absolutely nothing bad happening to the MC, it gets a little boring. If memory serves, his only real challenge was
when the relic commander attacked him in his home while he was alone. The majority of his relics were unusable for half of the battle, he only won via teleporting the enemy to a different location, and the fight took such a toll on him that he passed out for days on end.

No matter what he does, be it causing unnecessary conflict, kidnapping a child, or forcing people to be his literal slaves, anything he does will be presented as an unpunishable act of genius and/or badassery. His personality is refreshing, but I wish he'd fail at something for once just so he could be humbled at least a little bit. Due to the nature of power fantasies, though, I am aware that this will never happen.

Double-page supporter
This is as shonen as they can be... Hell, the mc itself is virgin like any other shonen mc. Lol.

Group Leader
It got a little worse, but it's not like it's trash right now so i'll continue reading haha

That was dumb he made the enemy know he was on the plane, lost his most useful relic doing so and can't fight properly on a plane.

Questo manga mi è piaciuto tantissimo, l'ho letto in italiano e purtroppo non so le altre lingue per continuarlo.. Vorrei così tanto continuarlo però non ci sono i capitoli successivi dopo il 40 Cap.... Quindi non saprei come cintinua... Spero che lo continuerete..

It's so cliche. I'm only on chapter 3 so I don't know much yet, but it's been bad so far.
The MC is an a##hole while still acting like the guy who fought back against the bully. The bully's mom tries to slap him but he ACCIDENTALLY stops her hand because of his experience as an artifact thief for 15 years. What kind of BS is that?
He was just thinking of making money when thugs COINCIDENTALLY appear and they are COINCIDENTALLY the people that bullied him in the past. He then finds out that they have a relic, takes it, and then disappears in a blur even though the power has nothing to do with that. He beats them up, and then casually lets then go. Oh, and he takes all their money. WTF

Edit: On chap 11 and everything goes his way. Dropped

Readers when Tomb Raider came out: Wow, I love this! It's the second Solo Leveling!

Readers now: shounen shit

not that I'm complaining, I just find this hilarious

Something incredible is going to happen to one of the best characters in a few chapters about 10
rope is getting a Human form

You should add a damn harem to genre too!!!
Ugh, nowadays you can barely find some manga that are not harem or reverse harem!😑
What? Are we going back to a century ago?!😒

@Kisscoolito if you like rope the
Damn man chap 163
TR-163-057.jpg
TR-163-041.jpg

Another one added to the list of mangas that has a negative as fuck comment section, you know, Im just here to enjoy the ride, man, even if this is shit later one, as long as its still entertaining its an absolute win from me cus i wasn't expecting anything from it in the first place. Where you expecting a Berserk tier story?, man this is a god damn "protagonist goes back in time manhwa to avoid plotholes and make protagonist op", the fuck where you expecting? For me this shit is good man, I'm here for the art, maybe characters and the hype around what the protagonist does.

Edit: Not saying your opinion is wrong but sometimes being a little light-handed is better while reading this kind of things.

Dex-chan lover
The only negative thing I'll say about this one is that the main character constantly purposely misses chances to off bad guys/rivals strictly so the story stays a "villain of the week" deal like so many long running works.

Also the story 100% bends over to suit his convenience whenever necessary rather than making him struggle for anything.

Group Leader
nice that the mc isn't another justice-serving walking piece of bullshit

not alot make the mc out to be a clear villain in personality, aside from stuff like fff trashero lmao

Users who are viewing this thread