Tomehane! - Vol. 7 Ch. 85 - An unexpected reunion

Oh that's really cool, very well done it looks just like the original

Thanks, I always try to be faithful to the original art.

Sometimes takes one hour or more to look for references in the 14 volumes of the series to find panels that I can use to clone or redraw accurately the strokes of Kawai Katsutoshi.

By the way, the other day while I was redrawing a page for volume 8 and I was looking in other pages for references I found more panels with the girl of the page 158.

Kawai Katsutoshi is impressive because every detail in the manga is reproduced time after time consistently, even the background characters with no lines of script in the series.

Aggregator gang
Thanks, I always try to be faithful to the original art.

Sometimes takes one hour or more to look for references in the 14 volumes of the series to find panels that I can use to clone or redraw accurately the strokes of Kawai Katsutoshi.

By the way, the other day while I was redrawing a page for volume 8 and I was looking in other pages for references I found more panels with the girl of the page 158.

Kawai Katsutoshi is impressive because every detail in the manga is reproduced time after time consistently, even the background characters with no lines of script in the series.
I agree, the attention to detail in this series is definitely very admirable

Users who are viewing this thread