Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 63 - An Unexpected Reunion

Dex-chan lover
It's funny looking at Lucrezia's delusions of grandeur.
She real doesn't stand a chance against Freya. Her opponent can think on her feet, has leadership experience, some minor combat experience and most importantly, approval from the first wife.

Ironically, their biggest difference is that Freya didn't even consider becoming a concubine until that party. Days of meticulous planning for personal ambition, versus grabbing an opportunity for your country, your people and yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
about time they invent a warp gate. so long as the plug's on the correct side of it, it should be ok.

Fed-Kun's army
aaah, i can't hold myself from writing this. even though toor are giving us nice stuff for free and i shouldn't complain...
i know its not very rational. even if they caught up tomorrow, ultimately it'd end up the same. after some brief bliss while i read the gap chapters, i'd still be back to the same monthly wait.
but just knowing the raws are 20 chapters ahead - like 30% of the content so far - makes me way too impatient.
at this point i'd even be happy with any quick and rough translation and "typesetting" on par with pdf comments or similar format...

"fan translation" should mean even the ones that translate are fans as well, so they should also want to read the newest thing as soon as possible, not be content with lagging nearly 2 years behind. they've explained multiple times that the translator is some overworked hired guy. clearly not a fan. i really wish someone sniped it from them already.

Power Uploader
aaah, i can't hold myself from writing this. even though toor are giving us nice stuff for free and i shouldn't complain...
i know its not very rational. even if they caught up tomorrow, ultimately it'd end up the same. after some brief bliss while i read the gap chapters, i'd still be back to the same monthly wait.
but just knowing the raws are 20 chapters ahead - like 30% of the content so far - makes me way too impatient.
at this point i'd even be happy with any quick and rough translation and "typesetting" on par with pdf comments or similar format...

"fan translation" should mean even the ones that translate are fans as well, so they should also want to read the newest thing as soon as possible, not be content with lagging nearly 2 years behind. they've explained multiple times that the translator is some overworked hired guy. clearly not a fan. i really wish someone sniped it from them already.
ComicDom and a random group I forgot about tried that, and it didn't do well for them.

I'm sorry to say, but you're 100% wrong - this scanlation was made by Risou fans, FOR Risou fans, and despite the sponsored nature of it, we ARE Risou readers, we WANT to bring free releases to everyone don't want to live with SevenSea's trash tier TL quality. This is a thankless job and we're doing what we could - given the opportunity, of course we'd want to catch up.

I have a solution for you, though. Get some OCR software, grab the raw free somewhere, run it through to get Japanese text, throw everything into DeepL and pray for the best. There, problem solved. Read C51 (By the snipe group) and you can have a sense of how it'll turn out.

Dex-chan lover
Preach!

And then take your time. I‘m sure a series that runs on complicated political dialogues rife with double meanings is a nightmare job. Your translations make them sound like they were originally written in English and it is appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the little gold-digger is even still allowed to be near Zenjirou..

Honestly.. Openly questioning the right of a confirmed concubine of the king-consort of a foreign nation to wear Royal Colours, when everyone else in the room clearly KNOWS what that dress means when she appears is...

You really don't want idjits like that anywhere near sensitive foreign politics...

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the little gold-digger is even still allowed to be near Zenjirou..

Honestly.. Openly questioning the right of a confirmed concubine of the king-consort of a foreign nation to wear Royal Colours, when everyone else in the room clearly KNOWS what that dress means when she appears is...

You really don't want idjits like that anywhere near sensitive foreign politics...
It’s weird because we’ve spent enough time with her that I’m sympathetic enough (and it helps that the sum total of her ambition is “marry a dude who thinks women are people”), but… yeah. She’s so bad at this and she’d be a terrible concubine, but part of me wants Zenjirou to set up his harem as a home for wayward princesses and grab her anyway.

Gaining the ability to teleport is like buying a pickup. Suddenly, everyone and their dog wants you to help them move.

Users who are viewing this thread