Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 62 - Behind the Negotiations

Reminder: Isabella is 40+ yo
In the novel, she looks her age. Idk why the manga makes her a lolibaba...
pain. what do manga artists have against consenting adults having romantic relationships. imo drawing a realistic 40+ princess would b kinda hot. cowards, the lot of them

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I read this manga (or at least the previous arc). This might be a case of misremembering, but I'm surprised that the Sharowa king and crown prince don't know why Zenjirou is displeased with them. I understand why Zenjirou is angry at them, they implicitly implied kidnapping/ threatening his son if I remember right. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

However is this chapter now trying to imply that it was unintentional on Sharowa's part? Or was it intentional but they don't know what they need to do in order to make ammends?
Bruno & Giuseppe never talked to Zenjiro about Carlos. Largo was the one that told Zenjiro what he believed Bruno & Giuseppe would do.

Even then, Giuseppe said he was "eighty percent sure it has to do with Prince Carlos", when all they have to go on is knowing that Largo talked with Zenjiro.

Dex-chan lover
While I absolutely agree that having our MC and future wife getting on with the dominating would be fun and interesting to read, I'm not sure I'd call those royals dickwads. I mean, they're self-centred and mainly focused on their own power, whether their own or their own blood's, but Aura isn't much different (the main difference is that she has MC to infuse a bit of his own morality and ideas into her). And they're certainly not nearly as bad as 99% of manga royal antagonists and villains. They have their own understandable motives that aren't malicious, and instead aim to make themselves and their kingdoms stronger while trying to maintain decent relations nationally and internationally.
they try to blackmail mc with the prince so IMO they're dickwads. while aura isn't much different, i actually prefer if aura chokes me with her thighs but i bet i'll only get a one punch death lol so clearly i'm biased towards mc and his wife's kingdom lmao basically anyone who tries to fuck with mc's fam are dickwads.

Dex-chan lover
there are meny possibilities that could tick someone off even within one sentence and even multiple reasons within that sentence. yes he could have been angry that it was his child, he could have just as easly been angry for trying to implicitly "backpaddle" on their previous agreement with that statement as well, it could have been just them implicating that they could concider them an enemy many reasons even in a single sentence that could piss him off. there is the obvious one (which is why he says it's about 80% sure) but there could be other possibilities why he was especially since it could have easly been seen that he wants to worry more about the health of the 2nd child when not as much was offered to the health of the 1st child (who potentially has both magics). again there are plenty of minor difference that could have veeery different concequences of what would be ticking him off. we as the readers know exactly why but they have limited information.
Mhm. And then there's the "smooth mastermind pretending to be angry to get more concessions" potential angle, which is entirely possible, and they went in depth addressing because of how his attitude seemingly changed overnight, so they couldn't be sure if it was that he was allowed to unleash his temper, or if it is all just political maneuvering.

Dex-chan lover
pain. what do manga artists have against consenting adults having romantic relationships. imo drawing a realistic 40+ princess would b kinda hot. cowards, the lot of them
Isabella isn't a romantic 8nterest though? She's the healer mage.

Dex-chan lover
The anime announcement seems to disagree with your garbage take :pepela:

Yeah, sure, of course there were no garbage anime originals, adaptations or just garbage anime in general in the history of animes. Moot point my friend.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, sure, of course there were no garbage anime originals, adaptations or just garbage anime in general in the history of animes. Moot point my friend.
While I highly disagree with your original statement of this being garbage deserving an axe, this statement is accurate; just because an LN or manga gets an anime doesn't mean that it's not garbage. I mean, Isekai Smartphone exists.

Power Uploader
While I highly disagree with your original statement of this being garbage deserving an axe, this statement is accurate; just because an LN or manga gets an anime doesn't mean that it's not garbage. I mean, Isekai Smartphone exists.
This all comes to "one's garbage, other's treasure". Surely this series generates enough interest to go for 18 volumes (and anime adaptation). No matter how you phrase it, the reality is that Japan readers buy into this, as long as there's money, it's still a good product in the market.

Dex-chan lover
This all comes to "one's garbage, other's treasure". Surely this series generates enough interest to go for 18 volumes (and anime adaptation). No matter how you phrase it, the reality is that Japan readers buy into this, as long as there's money, it's still a good product in the market.
Massive and well-detailed LN; great, long-lived manga; anime adaptation I hope doesn't suck; yup, good product in the market.

Dex-chan lover

If anything, I am pleasantly surprised that something this good and original managed to be successful in Japan... Hope it keeps going.
And thank you very much for the wonderful job you keep doing

Wonder if its actually Zen's misunderstanding like this chapters "You want to dominate the world?" accusation lol
Zen wasn't misunderstanding, the problem is the Sharowa Royal family brush off Francesco and being stingy with their personal magic they don't realize the implications if everyone in their country (soldiers) could use bestowed magic.

Dex-chan lover
Enough annoying stuff, i came here saggs not for facts.. f*ck this, am skipping through it

Users who are viewing this thread