Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 16 Ch. 68 - The Foundation of Protection

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, who's the knight lady on the newest cover? She's pretty.

Unless I'm misremembering she's part of the Church that they showed briefly when the King of the Twin Kingdoms was talking about a potential threat from the Northern Continent. I forget the exact chapter but I'm like 90% sure we've seen her before.

Edit: Looking back the chapter where they talk about the Church doesn't show her but I swear I've seen her before in an earlier chapter. I might just be going senile.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know that she thinking based on the benefit of diplomatic or other bizarre politic scheme... but hell yeah... 2nd best wife incoming

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, man got scammed at the begining of tthe story. He was told he wouldn't have to do anything. Now he is an ambassador and a duke with social obligations (i know it was adressed)
That's actually one of my biggest gripes with this story. I really enjoy it, but sometimes it's just too much talking and political mumbo jumbo.
Author Could atleast give us a few more breaks or atleast mini arcs in the story for fun stuffs.

Dex-chan lover
Even if Zenjirou understand he can't forever remain as royal freeloader, being promoted to both a Duke (with most of the power that comes with that title) and Ambassador to an absolutely foreign land, definitely isn't in his bingo card.

Dex-chan lover
Unless I'm misremembering she's part of the Church that they showed briefly when the King of the Twin Kingdoms was talking about a potential threat from the Northern Continent. I forget the exact chapter but I'm like 90% sure we've seen her before.

Edit: Looking back the chapter where they talk about the Church doesn't show her but I swear I've seen her before in an earlier chapter. I might just be going senile.
She’s a character from the Northern Continent that hasn’t been introduced yet. Princess Knight with the bloodline magic of Flight.

Double-page supporter
They’re still trying to get him a concubine? Bruh, the royal line is secure with one son and another baby on the way.

I would be so fucking annoyed that some loli is trying to get in my pants when I got a hot milf waiting for me at home.
Yeah, but there have been historical cases where one disease has wiped out the heirs to a dynasty --- happened to the Empire of Brazil when both princes died. Yeah, there's healing magic in this world, but you can't always count on it being available. That's why Aura wants Zenjirou to do his duty and spread his seed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Next thing we know, our "sponger" is going on a quest to dispose of a dangerous ring artifact into a live volcano deep in enemy territory, facing demons and greedy dragons :v
In other words, at least one of the Norse countries here is Iceland.

And finally, Freya finally win Aura's favor completely. Sending Zenjirou that far with Freya means that Aura is not going to be surprised if Freya returned pregnant.
I mean, she's been the second wife for a long time now. Just not officially. Although her getting to wear the red dress was an official announcement of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
He should just go on strike... No dick for Aura if he gets any more official jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread