Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 62 - Behind the Negotiations

Dex-chan lover
really hope they find things out when they fuck around that much. although frustrating because this is all political and no action from our mc, his outside the box thinking and proper control of his emotions based on the situation is really what gets me to keep loving this. i hope freya help our mc royally fucking up those dickwad royals.

Dex-chan lover
i hope freya help our mc royally fucking up those dickwad royals.
While I absolutely agree that having our MC and future wife getting on with the dominating would be fun and interesting to read, I'm not sure I'd call those royals dickwads. I mean, they're self-centred and mainly focused on their own power, whether their own or their own blood's, but Aura isn't much different (the main difference is that she has MC to infuse a bit of his own morality and ideas into her). And they're certainly not nearly as bad as 99% of manga royal antagonists and villains. They have their own understandable motives that aren't malicious, and instead aim to make themselves and their kingdoms stronger while trying to maintain decent relations nationally and internationally.

Dex-chan lover
For those who don't yet know, Anime Adaptation has been Announced (along with cover art of LN Vol.15).
GBUW5IdbkAAbBnt.jpg:small

Dex-chan lover
So
Whats the point of all of this convoluted plot and politics?
Some greedy old men want to conquer the world and order the young men to die?
This is a noncombat political isekai with a side of culture clash being emphasised instead of just ignored

Re. their long ass convo this chapter can be summarised as we screwed up, how can we save face and bounce back

Fed-Kun's army
This is a noncombat political isekai with a side of culture clash being emphasised instead of just ignored

Re. their long ass convo this chapter can be summarised as we screwed up, how can we save face and bounce back

Not going to lie: Sometimes I do wish for a chapter summary when it gets a bit more dense than usual, just to be sure I am on the right track. Because once you lose the 'thread' of this all, you are pretty done for and you can go back reading the whole thing again from start.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder: Isabella is 40+ yo
In the novel, she looks her age. Idk why the manga makes her a lolibaba...
i mena i both understand and don't she's meant to be an imencly powerfull healing mage so her using it to remain youthfull is understandable but not to that degree and then i don't see the explenation to not also use it on the emperor or others.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since I read this manga (or at least the previous arc). This might be a case of misremembering, but I'm surprised that the Sharowa king and crown prince don't know why Zenjirou is displeased with them. I understand why Zenjirou is angry at them, they implicitly implied kidnapping/ threatening his son if I remember right. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

However is this chapter now trying to imply that it was unintentional on Sharowa's part? Or was it intentional but they don't know what they need to do in order to make ammends?
there are meny possibilities that could tick someone off even within one sentence and even multiple reasons within that sentence. yes he could have been angry that it was his child, he could have just as easly been angry for trying to implicitly "backpaddle" on their previous agreement with that statement as well, it could have been just them implicating that they could concider them an enemy many reasons even in a single sentence that could piss him off. there is the obvious one (which is why he says it's about 80% sure) but there could be other possibilities why he was especially since it could have easly been seen that he wants to worry more about the health of the 2nd child when not as much was offered to the health of the 1st child (who potentially has both magics). again there are plenty of minor difference that could have veeery different concequences of what would be ticking him off. we as the readers know exactly why but they have limited information.

Users who are viewing this thread