Tomie

Power Uploader
NOTE:
Volumes 1 & 2 read left to right because that's how ComicsOne Published them
Volume 3 reads left to right

Double-page supporter
Tomie is a twisted bitch that i can't help falling in love with. One of the best waifu ever UwU

Fed-Kun's army
I give u one thing that may make you regret for hating her(tomie).

She is in fight with herself.

although i like junji ito stuff but this is not great as his other works maybe because this is his debut so he was just started writing manga? also i keep comparing this with uzumaki for some reason i feel like it's a prototybe for uzumaki (i don't know why)

Some chapter's are really good and play with interesting ideas, but other chapters and some executions fall flat.

And Tomie's personality doesn't help since it makes things far more frustrating than horrifying.

she is always in a constant fight for staying human, i actually really liked this manga it was not the thing i thought i was but much more. i just love japanese horror so much probably bc it's not very influenced by religious believes, even tho western horror do have great authors i feel like it's a lot harder to find original and creative horror storys.

Last year I watched a video on Tomie by the YouTuber "Sage Rain" and his take on her rubbed me the wrong way. I figured I might as well go back and read all of Tomie to figure out if that take holds up.

Users who are viewing this thread