Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 359.5 - Extras

Dex-chan lover
literally the only thing wrong with this is the order. father's permission first, proposal second, marriage third, sex & pregnancy fourth.

Dex-chan lover
literally the only thing wrong with this is the order. father's permission first, proposal second, marriage third, sex & pregnancy fourth.
Proposal first, seeking parents' permission optional step 2.
Asking parents if you can buy their daughter is just weird in the 20-21st century.

Dex-chan lover
Proposal first, seeking parents' permission optional step 2.
Asking parents if you can buy their daughter is just weird in the 20-21st century.
healthy marriages are, themselves, just weird (and essentially illegal) in current year. clearly something the elites got rid of was an important part of the machinery. the case is strong that this is that thing.

I, I need to know more. 8s the father still alive? Is he? Did he go through legal trouble due to his carelessness as a teenager? What happened? And this man took that relationship way too fast my word.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this girl in my class in 7th grade, before summer vacation - end of 6th grade - she was like all the other girls in the chest department, barely anything there in terms of breasts, but then she comes to school at the start of 7th grade, and suddenly all the girls - and boys, obviously - surrounded her and wanted to talk to her, probe her with all kinds of questions and such.

When I finally saw her, I quickly realized the reason, she had grown breasts the size many adult women would've wished they had, and all the boys wanted to see them, probably touch them too, while the girls were varying between protecting her and being equally as curious as - if not more so than - the boys were about her breasts, difference being that they were all girls, and that kind of talk is - I'd assume - common between girls.

Point of the story being, I can understand how easy it is for a 16 year old to fall in love with someone like Ferris, she looked older than 13, especially given how blessed she is in the breast department at such a young age, and she was working in a restaurant that would normally require you to be 16 at the youngest I'd imagine, 18 normally. All things pointed towards Ferris being at least as old as he was, if not older as he said himself. This was simply a case of 'Love makes you blind.'

Users who are viewing this thread