Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 7 Ch. 767 - Of Course You'd Apologize

Aggregator gang
Wowowowowow!!! No lucky pervert moment but instead an apology!!! Something is definitely wrong with mizusu!!!

Dex-chan lover
she still a girl, you know. she in the age of puberty. just ready for the D. nothing wrong with that

@MacMeaties Not the end >:) He's still in love and keeps constantly pestering her and she, while monstrously pissed off, can't help but like him deep inside. So their tumultuous relationship continues~~~ ?

Fim

Was that actually a recurring character? I always thought he was just a side joke.
And I honestly don't want him to be anything more than that, I dislike that type.

Aggregator gang
Aah right Tanabe was in the restaurant arc too. It's not easy to remember side cast members (is he regular enough to be even side cast?) when they have one-note characterizations, in his case "is crushing on Misuzu."

Dex-chan lover
LOL this guy ? I think they should end up together but feel bad for him honestly ?

Group Leader
Damn, y'all have turds for eyes; Tanabe is my BOY
Ain't nobody else who can keep such an upbeat attitude in the face of the devil herself.

Dex-chan lover
Tanabe best boi for me. I think everyone are just exaggerating about how unmemorable he is, I mean he's like the only other male student in their class that have some significance

>be me
>"Huh, is this actually gonna go somewhere? That might be cute."
>check comments section
>everyone hates him
Rabid shipping fandoms. Not even once.

Users who are viewing this thread