Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 857 - Double Knockdown

The rollercoaster of emotions you spergs are on regarding this japanese webcomic makes me think you're all preteen girls...
But of course we know that's not remotely true

G-P

Dex-chan lover
@xboxheug
I want to see them married with 11 children and not continue this silly charade we're having now.

Power Uploader
Guys.

Each volume is ~120 pages. Why would you expect a plot resolution by page 20 of the last volume?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda expected it since Tomo kept running away...

But this is rather depressing.

It's funny how everyone used to love this manga and now that it's nearing the end everyone is just complaining, as if they didn't have fun while reading..

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Fruitfish People are so selfish and indecisive that way. Me on the other hand, I feel happy that its ending (stories that don't end tend to become terrible) yet sad that its ending (no more laughs).

Eh, Im also indecisive xD.

Everyone who is complaining about the pacing and saying the author is stalling needs to reread this manga. You'll very quickly realize its moved at a great pace from the beginning but simply feels drawn out when being read as it uploads once a day. Y'all are just impatient

Dex-chan lover
@NamelessGent
That's dum and you know it.
Going out is not the resolution, it's only the beginning. Everyone in a relationship will tell you that.

I called this back in the confession chapter and I got called all sorts of names. Fuck you all, you retards shouldn't expect any progress in a Japanese drama without 500 false confessions first.

What is the problem? You(Jun) are an idiot. It's the sign of a mutual love.

Dex-chan lover
3_smsyY-

Let's be clear, i'm not tired of the pacing, I can keep in mind the whole "1 page instead of one chapter of 20 pages" in mind. But GODAMNIT Tomo can you stop running away and face your damn problems now?!

Users who are viewing this thread