Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 860 - Release

Group Leader
Oooh, poor Evil Witch is shedding crocodile tears so we should all now forgive her for all the misery, pain and suffering she has intentionally inflicted on her friends, and especially her sweet, loving and caring friend who she is supposedly in love with? You must be kidding. She needs to wallow in her own misery for about 800 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
quick ! someone take some empty vial to feel ! demon queen's tears are rarity SSS+ at least :eek:

Power Uploader
Who cares? Like really? Why do I need to read drama with this side character, I'm here for Tomo and Jun interaction, get this out from here =|

Dex-chan lover
7BtLq9u.gif

Dex-chan lover
haha omg, to those people complaining about misuzu chapters: are we reading the same manga? it's not a distraction or something unnecessary , she is practically confessing that we had The Plot© because of her "fault" (which you can agree or not). but really, this story was never about Tomo and Jun alone, so yeah..

This chapter is about Tomo and Jun. Heck, the whole point of it is that Tomo never needed to be more feminine; she just could be herself and Jun would've found her attractive regardless. Anybody who thinks this chapter doesn't develop Tomo and Jun's relationship is ludicrous.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna repeat my comment from last chapter...

FOUL XENOS RETURN THE REAL MISUZU BACK AT ONCE

Users who are viewing this thread