Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 864 - Really Really Really, Right!?

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least she learned something!

@otakubouzu Or a “timeskip arc” and we can see all the couples X years later.

Baby TomoJun , with the training of grandpa Aizawa , could probably rule Earth undefeated.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86
Must Milk this series until end.
At one point you need to resolve a plot point lest people lost interest, but doesn't mean you can't try to milk it when that particular plot point has been resolved.

Well, at least thats how my cynical side predict it.

giphy.gif

hDMkgI.gif

Misuzu did the right thing: Tomo just needed to be herself all along.
With this straightforwardness (and cuteness) Jun would have realised his love for her long ago.
Better for us though: we have seen more sides of Tomo-chan this way?
and now to the final stretch.

Must Milk this series until end.
At one point you need to resolve a plot point lest people lost interest, but doesn't mean you can't try to milk it when that particular plot point has been resolved.
@otakubouzu Fumita could have gone the Jitsu wa route and did just that, but seeing as how he has apparently tweeted that this will in fact be the last volume it doesn't look like there will be many more chapters of Tomo-chan. A shame really, but manga authors are really obsessed with idea of the overly dramatic confession only at the very end, even at the risk of the story dragging in the middle til ratings drop and they eventually get axed and then have to give their manga's rushed and unsatisfying endings. I guess him choosing to stop here is somewhat of a good thing in that regard, but yeah IMO I still see plenty of wasted potential life left in this series he could have capitalized on if only he was comfortable enough with trying to write outside of the typical rom-com confession happy end.

@Exile

No, you have to do it right. You need them end the series on them having a kid, one that both of them quit Karate because they want to raise this kid. Then you start a sequal manga named after the kid with the child being a major if not most important character. Then after 2-3 volumes. Truck-Kun hits that kid. But somehow the story continues on for like infinite volumes after that.

Next time on TomoxJun Z~

Jun: *dogeza* Please give me your daughter!
Goro: If you want to date my daughter, you'll have to defeat me fi--
Akemi: *German suplexes Goro through the dojo floor* You kids have fun.

Plot twist: Akemi was the Aizawa heir all along, Goro married into the family.

Contributor
@cmal if she was we'd never know it. She doesn't even need to touch Goro to defeat him; she could probably send him running just by blowing him a kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread