Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 885 - Get Nervous, Damn You!

Fed-Kun's army
-Main character is an energetic, large breasted red head
-She's in a relationship with a muscular guy with black hair
-She keeps trying to make that guy flustered by being romantic and flirtatious with him
-Guy keeps taking it in stride
-All her attempts end in her being the one flustered
-One of her best friends is a black-haired, serious girl who has a light-haired guy that annoys her and is in love with her, and the light-haired guy friends with the black-haired guy

...No Guard Wife is actually a stealth sequel to Tomo-chan, isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
How Jun really feels.

7sbMOpk.gif

Dex-chan lover
Carol already showed the way ... she broke him pretty good in that one chapter. Problem is if Tomo tried that she would break first. I imagine their first night together to be the two of them fainting and/or bustin' nuts before the actual deed. This may go on for months before one of them touches the other and then we start all over again. If one of them starts to treat it like a competition then they will be fucking like rabbits (steroid rabbits that break beds) ... either that or someone ends up in traction ... I'm betting on Jun to end up in a wheel chair. Go Tomo!

Fed-Kun's army
This manga feels like No Guard Wife with how this new Jun and Tomo dynamic is...

well, aside from the fact that Jun isn't over lovey-dovey and both aren't really thirsting physically.

Dex-chan lover
kinda reminding me of the kaguya wants to be confessed or something manga... i stopped reading it right before 2018 tho so idk whats after that... tomo is trying to make jun flustered right?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Damn you Jun, how dare you be happy about this!

That's moving a bit fast don't you think, Tomo? Letting him get it on the first date?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread