Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 885 - Get Nervous, Damn You!

Double-page supporter
...Tomom's warning will come to pass: A tame wolf is still a wolf. She gon' get "eaten."

Dex-chan lover
Tomo wearing a short skirt would probably knock Jun off his feet. Although I can see it being a double-edged skirt(?) since she easily gets embarrassed.

I don't think I can handle all of this progress in the last bunch of chapters. Are they going to hold hands or even K I S S on their date too?

Damn Jun is really on the roll ever since he become one with nature. Mother nature must have give one heck of an advice/enlightenment.

Dex-chan lover
After Jun's experience as one with nature, he transcended human limitations such as getting nervous. Praise Nature

Dex-chan lover
He still doesn't realize the gravity of the situation.

Fed-Kun's army
Jun is a man in such bliss he knows no other emotion but happiness.

Dex-chan lover
@That-Guy : Yeah but he's going the honest route right now, so he'll tell her how hot she is, and it will be her loss.

Dex-chan lover
This is slowly turning into no guard wife... AND I FUCKING LOVE IT
I was thinking something similar ... glass canon waifus are the best waifu. Just don't ever ... EVER ... let her get on top Jun and you may live.
Boobs can defeat him.
Well, technically ... boobs would defeat them both. Jun would explode from the double 'meteor' impact (to his psyche) and Tomo would implode from the embarrassment. Double Kill!

Fed-Kun's army
Tomo gonna go on the offensive and take KuboJun V card! and by that i mean his favorite Vanguard card..... i don't know what it is but whatever lol

Dex-chan lover
They are bothered by his composure because they don't have any. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread