Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 953.6 - Omake + Inserts

It's a shame Misuzu didn't get with anyone in this manga. She deserves love considering how much she helped her two friends even though she didn't really like the idea of Tomo and Jun getting together.

Dex-chan lover
@nightcore34 It is a rare case when the author got so carried away by the main couple that he forgot about the side characters, and not vice versa.

@JohnJRenns This was a manga about a tomboy trying to get a boy, not just another yuri cliché about tomboy + girly friend.

i dont know why but im allways sad at the end of mangas no matter how good they end.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame that Misuzu wasn't developed more but otherwise it's been a fun ride.

Dex-chan lover
I like alcohol filled chocolates quite a lot, but only when the alcohol content is low and it's sweet liqueur. I have eaten those with hard cognac, whisky, and such, but I'd call them barely edible. Who knows why Carol bought ones with such hard booze. Seems like Misuzu does like her drinks, though. I can easily imagine Misuzu's mother enjoying them, and those two are very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread