Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 953

Double-page supporter
talk about shitty endings, the credit pages said it all. Where is rest of the cast? There were some great chapters around the 400's, but I am really dissapointed.

Dex-chan lover
Capturesdfssae.png

(DONT GET AXED PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!!! ) -ME!- <---Ax--- <---Ax--- 🔫 -NO!- (Nope,Its Axed)
(NOOOOOOOOOOO!YOOOOU BAAAAAAAAASTARD!) -ME- // 🔫 -NO!- (Hehehehe,Yes)
(YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!) -ME- // 🔫 -NO!- (Nope,you will. Hehehe,Wants some Isekai?AHAHAHAHA )
(UGH,THIS bastard.YOU WILL NOT WIN) -ME- // 🔫 -NO!- (Oh I will because people are stupid,Isekai Anyone?WE NEED MORE MONEY UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
(SHUT UP! with your isekai bullshit,No one gives a shit about them ) -ME- // 🔫 -NO!- (But They do,you lose HEHEHEHEHE)
(You axed their chemistry,you axed couple humor,you.....axed QUALITY ROMANCE!) -ME- // 🔫 -NO!- (YEEEEEEEEEEES!UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
(YOU...AXED...TOMBOY....ROMANCE...MANGA...I..WILL..KILL..YOU!!!!!!) -ME-/ 🔫 -NO!- ( HEHEHE,YOU...CAN...TRY!)
(DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!) -ME-/ 🔫 -NO!- (HEHEHE)
-ME-/ - -- -- 🔫 -NO!-
-ME-/ -- 🔫 -NO!-
🔫 -NO!- -ME-/
(GREED IS THE BEST) 🔫 -NO!- -ME-/
🔫 -N O!- -ME-/ (I will always remember you tomo,stay strong...and happy)
-M E-/

That was an abrupt and shitty way to end such a nice manga. Oh well, endings pretty much is the most difficult part of writing stories.

Double-page supporter
the ending arc was too focused on Jun beating up her dad, should've seen a resolve with the other side character's problems.
Hopefully an omake comes out

Dex-chan lover
What’s with the superb abrupt ending? Why can’t we have more? What is this pain in my chest?

Dex-chan lover
Wow all those chapter for fighting her dad and like 1 chapter to end it. I wanted to know more about Misuzu and Carol's families ;-;

Dex-chan lover
I've seen worst endings. The joke is that they were dating all along, but never realized it.

Dex-chan lover
It was fun to binge read this manga in span of one day, the cuteness overload gets even stronger this way
although i am sad there is no more fluffy stuff about how main pair went on with their romance, or how the poor soup boy did with his efforts to woo the ice queen, i am glad i've read it.
Godspeed Tomo, you've earned it, girl.

what about the side characters? They just go away? Poof? What about Ramen Boi Trying to catch Gundou? Aww man. I say I am dissappointed but I liked the story. Great stuff, 9.9/10, the 0.1 was left away because of the ending.

fantastic manga, im really happy i started it, might do gown as one of my favorite lovey dovey comedy mangas

Supporter
It was too drawn out at times, but, overall, I liked this manga. Glad I stumbled across it. It had some pretty great moments. Wish it would've been a little tighter and had some more development, but it was a good wholesome romcom.

Especially loved the chibi drawings of characters fairly frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread