Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Aggregator gang
@Kamenr there are side chapters that explain their stories in the past. like how we discovered that Carol's mom got pregnant when she wasn't even legal and the father assumed that she was older than him because of her big tits.

also I believe this mangaka also drew hentai at one point. most do.

Dex-chan lover
@BabelBlue well if we are honest those are simply individual pages, going by that we are barely at 4-5 Volumes worth.

Dex-chan lover
@negagen yeah but if they decided to bundle those up with ... say 180 pages per book it would be 4-5 Volumes. That was my point. :) And 4-koma doesn't mean it can't have chapters, several other works bundle all the pages into individual chapters like Ororororo or whatever that name was .

I've noticed that Ferris is really similar to the protagonist from Okusama wa 18-sai and the history as well, is that a possible reference?
Link for ref: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=72342

Oh god, just when Jun makes a step forward, now is Tomo who's backing down.
This ride is never going to end, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Turns out our Jun is actually making some AGGRESSIVE steps forward (for him) ... can Tomo back down fast enough :p

It's amazing how the author sustains such quality in a daily strip. Think about the mediocrity in your daily newspaper's comic section.

Fed-Kun's army
If Jun doesn't follow through now I'm gonna hunt the author down and
make him write a follow up to that yuri oneshot
so hard his grandkids feel it.

Double-page supporter
Awwwww

Nice try, we had it like hundred times already

Users who are viewing this thread