Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

VIP
rip bogan, glad i read it before it got deleted. shutout to @fog. i hope you are not get banned.

Fed-Kun's army
Exactly how long are we going to keep this double-upload shit going? It's pathetic.

Contributor
why do people give a shit about double uploads? who gives a single shit? why get so heated over it?

especially from /a/nonmyous, considering they arnt even a actual group and are just 4chan /a/ which gets uploads sometimes. its not like two groups are doing the same project or anything.

Dex-chan lover
I believe yes, as Mochi Cheeks.

Also, Carol has been trained well.
2 claps and she comes over instantly. 😂

Jun being a great boyfriend and making Tomo blush, at the cost of being beat up by loli black licorice and a marshmallow

Dex-chan lover
I really want Carol and Kou-chan to fuck like bunnies and produce large numbers of new fluffy bunnies.

Let me guess - this BS will continue with zero actual character development for years and then suddenly story will be "finished" in 10-15 pages when ML "suddenly realizes his feelings".

@serverny surprisingly, no! I won't spoil too much for you, but if you're just expecting fluff with no change in character dynamics, you'll be pleasantly surprised. It does admittedly take a while, but there are notable relationship shifts throughout, and the comedy is really solid.

Double-page supporter
sooo /a/nonymous got beaten on uploading chapter 889 and now they completely ignore that chapter? Wow, /a/nonymous really upload only to spite #dropout arent they.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how long this manga will actually last. chapters are short but the progress is so slow -.-

Group Leader
Smh I hate it when /a/ snipes groups, really rude thing to do esp when the quality isn't up to par. A bunch of losers, tbh

Contributor
i feel like i should just start copying and pasting this, christ

"/a/ isnt a group, its a collective grouping of all translations that are uploaded to 4chans /a/ board and other anime related boards. No single person runs it and it has no official members, its simply people in a popular internet forum uploading chapters to said forum. With Tomo specifically, with its short nature and easy to translate style, they prob just don't want to wait for an actual team to translate it, so, what im assuming is a single anon due to how short tomo is, uploads it before them on /a/, where it is then transferred to here later. But by the time its transferred to here the actual group translating it probably has it up already, so we dont get the benefit of it being up before dropout uploads it, or its such a little timespan between the two releases, which makes it seemingly useless to us mangadex users."

tl;dr, the guys below me are retarded. they should pin this or something so people can stop getting mad at a strawman TL team on dropouts behalf and stop shitting up the comments of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread