Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Guarantee he's gonna undercut this with a joke and then make tomo the "better/more masculine/etc" character because Ha Ha you suck Jun
Also yes @/Siquall, big time. Their romance is so boring and dragged out and uninteresting at this point. This author really needs to just start over with a new series and try again

Why is there a korean flag next to the title? Even more baffling, when you hover over it, it says "japanese"

Double-page supporter
@MrFixit that sounds like a you problem.

0f4OmBv.png

Dex-chan lover
I am having the same issue...
Been looking for a comment section that mentioned it, glad I'm not completely insane...

@FireCamp I've been having the same issue for a couple of days. All of the Korean comics I've read over the past two days have an Italian flag. And the flag for this is Korean.

Oh comon did someone just deleted the cut scene of the author's life .. he/she is damn legend aiight I'm a big fan of that person's doujin.... Damn y'all

Reading this from start to finish as it has come out has been an absolutely beautiful experience. I feel like I've always been reading this manga, and I've always been looking forward to it as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has worked on, translated or supported this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread