b72592ca-2938-4cda-bccc-f0c241df9dd6
troygarcia28 Active member Joined Sep 3, 2019 Messages 30 Mar 4, 2025 #2 definitely an interesting series
nibroc18 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 564 Mar 4, 2025 #3 Will sister correct thieving brats ⁉️⁉️⁉️💢💢💢
Freigus Group Leader Joined Dec 25, 2019 Messages 149 Mar 4, 2025 #4 I thought that this art style was familiar, so I checked the author.... Correction time indeed! 💢💢💢
bappity Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 17, 2023 Messages 106 Mar 4, 2025 #5 this is adorable, I keep re-reading it because I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R rayto34 Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 7, 2024 Messages 289 Mar 4, 2025 #6 I just noticed its another series by leafy, gonna be a good ride
S stryke105 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 3, 2024 Messages 754 Mar 5, 2025 #8 when your mother finds out you unsealed an ancient demon and shoved it inside of a flesh puppet
CelestialYuki25 Dex-chan lover Joined May 19, 2024 Messages 394 Mar 5, 2025 #9 Don't worry he can mention the promise and serve her mother as a slave and get corrected daily