Tomodachi Game - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - He's a..."Demon"

Group Leader
If it weren't for that side chapter where we see him say he won't be "betrayed" again, then I'd also assume Yuichi was a potential traitor. But then again, I still have difficulty seeing him betray the friends he's fought so desperately for.

Though I guess there's the possibility of the two traitors not only being unaware of each other, but also working against each other with different goals in mind.

Just caught up to this. This manga is stupid, but clever. Wonder when it'll be back.

The real traitor is ShiHOE. She is just trying to break their friendship because she mad jelly.

Dex-chan lover
Are we shipping? We’re shipping, right? Okay, chibis are shipped. Somehow I cared more about that than the traitor mystery. Disappointed that violence was allowed by admins. Seemed very unlike Tomodachi game.

It would be pretty cool if Yuuichi turned out to be one of the traitors

Satone easily my fave char in this entire series. Also, really enjoying the interation between Kei and Satone.

Group Leader
bobhair and shibe

or plottwist it's mc and tenji
definitely bobhair though
she seems way too suss

Aggregator gang
I love them three, Kei, Satone and Yasushi. But oh boy, I hope nothing bad happens.
And wow, I certainly did not expect two traitors.

Fed-Kun's army
WHO IS ITTT ISTG IF IT ISNT REVEALED BEFORE THE LAST UPDATED I WILL FREAAAAAKK

Double-page supporter
Two traitors huh, I still don't get it what does the traitor mean here, and what is their plan

depends what traitors mean. Maybe shiho calls Shibe a traitor due to the view he reacted before he got arrested, but it's actually more complicated

ah, who am I kidding, of course its more complicated

Traitors must definitely be Koko girl and the rich boy that has the accursed name of shibe

Users who are viewing this thread