Tomodachi Game - Vol. 17 Ch. 78 - I Guess This Is Really Goodbye

Fed-Kun's army
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk was that?

Double-page supporter
I can't help but wonder what "game" does shiho and the kidnapper played while she is in half naked condition and an amnesia afterwards.

My mind is too dirty to think positively she is "unharmed". Someone enlighten me please :(

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-08-07/tomodachi-game-manga-heads-toward-final-arc/.162673

The MC knows (I hope) for a fact that bob is the traitor, since he saw who owned the 5 bullets. He also knows 4 of them were shot, 3 on Kei/Satone, and 1 on the meat shield. He also mentioned how she gave him her only black bullet, so her collecting the 10 is out of the question. He knows that the hired killer and her are in a team. I also hope Kei is alive, after all he doesn't do anything unnecessary, so if hes alive, that hopefully means Satone is also alive. Going back to the detective Yuuichi left, I'm pretty sure he's still alive. Yuuichi had no black bullets, so why would he shoot him with his gun? We also don't directly see whether or not Yuuichi shot at him, after all, we only got a black screen with a "BANG". Im also pretty sure we're nearing the end (link below this comment by sakalol) since their debt was only 500 million, Yuuichi's team as of leaving the shit has 1.3 billion, more than double what is needed, also if they defeat the hired killer, he'll gain A LOT more. Im assuming this is nearing the arc where they defeat tomodachi game since I cant see there only being 5 people who leave. Unless the 5 people leaving thing was a lie.

Double-page supporter
Yuichi can’t resist a good cliff....hanger. Sorry 😐

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if the other traitor is either Shibe or Yuuichi...
Like, seriously. I wouldn't like that at all.

Last chapter, I called the resolution to the cliffhanger as "the 'bang' sound came from a different gun".

Turns out, no.
She just dodged a bullet at point blank range.

At the time of the shot, the bullet was facing her head and traveling at about 200 feet per second. The gun was about 10 feet from her head. (These are conservative figures. Most paintball guns are faster and the distance looked much closer.)
This means she was able to process the event in 1/20 of a second, or 50 milliseconds. 35 fewer than the theorized limit of human reaction time (source: wot came up when i put dem words inter google).

She was then able to use the amount of time remaining (50ms minus Shiho's reaction time) to move her head out of the way.

I know this world already features a 17-year-old girl running a 5-year criminal empire, but we have officially left the real universe behind.
Anything can happen.
The next "twist" can be "Yuuichi is an actual dragon".

Group Leader
what a literal cliffhanger...
I bet Yuuichi will shoot 3 guys with one bullet!

She fucking dodged a bullet due to karate training, I'm dying here. She's like Ozymandias.

Double-page supporter
i hope yuuichi will show no mercy and punish them in worst way possible

We left with SHIBE !!!
HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE YUOTORI!

Users who are viewing this thread