Tomodachi Game - Vol. 24 Ch. 114 - A Friend’s Secret

Dex-chan lover
This drama gets worse and worse and the characters gets uglier and uglier for each chapter…

Double-page supporter
Looks like this comic is coming to an end... And also, I'm glad Shiho is still sticking up for Yuichi, but her behavior over and over again defending Yuichi seems so abnormal.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a really long time so I don't remember what happen with the other characters other than the one we seen in the last game. But my guess for the boss is someone who they said already died. Maybe it's Shiba Taizen or someone from Yuka's friend group.

Dex-chan lover
I've not read this manga in a while. What's the buzz with shibe? IIRC he betrays yuichi and friends and is still apparently hostile. He also went wrong because one guy told him the "truth" and everything changed after that, which i do recall being mad about.

As far as revealed info, including bits that yuichi admits are true himself, shibe has alot of reason to distrust yuichi. Shiho is also struggling to put her remaining trust in him at this point. Is it because he believes yuichi hasnt changed at all?

Dex-chan lover
I've not read this manga in a while. What's the buzz with shibe? IIRC he betrays yuichi and friends and is still apparently hostile. He also went wrong because one guy told him the "truth" and everything changed after that, which i do recall being mad about.

As far as revealed info, including bits that yuichi admits are true himself, shibe has alot of reason to distrust yuichi. Shiho is also struggling to put her remaining trust in him at this point. Is it because he believes yuichi hasnt changed at all?
Shibe is just some angsty kid. Literally put there just to put a happy go lucky brat in the mix.

You can't have drama if it is not 2 boys 2 girls.

Oh stop. All that edging and you show the boss with the dumbass manabu mask? Just hide their face from the panel or something, the boss looks so silly now. Also finally the task part of the game came back, they haven't talked about passwords in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread