Tomodachi Game - Vol. 24 Ch. 115 - The Final Task

Dex-chan lover
I was leaning more towards Yuka because the person Tsukino was talking to, back when they were starting this final game, was clearly a woman. I also doubt Tenji was well-acquainted with Taizen, but I suppose there's really no telling if the children of the four friends were closer to Yuka or Taizen.

Honestly a man popping up to sit down on the seat wearing Manabu-kun was surprising to me thanks to that Tsukino scene, but I guess we'll just see where this goes.

Oh yeah, this also doesn't answer whether Manabu was a legitimate old anime or Yutori had a hand in creating the mascot as was implied when Shiho went to her house, so there's still no telling eggs from chicken regarding the creation of the current Tomodachi Game.

Thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Finally caught up with the past 40 chapters I have never read so much garbage in my life, time to forget this for another 3 whole years.

I know the answer to the third question
Shibe’s father is the boss
Everything points to that answer the most:
— his is the only victim parent’s backstory we’ve seen so far and from his POV
— was probably the one of the friend group who was closest to Yuka with them being former lovers in some way
— he was the only/first victim parent to “lose“ the original Friendless Game by meeting Yuuichi personally, and would thus hold the strongest grudge against him (since he would’ve been the only one at the time to learn the game was his idea originally)
— he was the only victim parent alive at the time of the current Tomodachi game and who knew of its existence besides Wataru, who it shouldn’t be since his other detective associates were in the game (and would be really very super stupid if it was him with that as a fact)
— Shibe never actually physically confirmed his father’s death nor did we see his body, Shibe was only covered in his blood which could have easily been faked as well as all the other evidence against him in the trial (also unlike Tenji’s father and Yutori’s father who were both shown to us as being dead with the child as witness)
— as a previous commenter said would already have the financial capability to run the game if we take his death and debt as lies and set up made by the admins
— Would explain Wataru’s actions of enlisting his fellow detectives to secretly enter the game and his change towards “justice” if he was under his thumb for the sake of Shiho’s further safety. Tenji’s father went to Wataru to ask for help investigating and then died after they agreed to investigate the game together (I don’t remember this part as well but recall they were best friends, as lawyer and policeman), and he had Shiho kidnapped to permanently stop any investigation. Thus, his “death” would also be an easy coverup via collusion with the police.
— the victim parent that having a connection to Yutori would make the most sense as to why she knows who the boss is and was able to make Shibe a fellow traitor (as soon as I saw all the shit in her room I had a feeling she could potentially be connected to Shibe’s dad, at the very least in the past before his “murder”. Possible sugar daddy shit here if he’s truly a degenerate type or they are just plainly using each other at this point.)
— would explain Shibe’s sudden shift in behavior and betrayal (going to “only I can win this game it’s something only I can do” from someone who would have otherwise fully cooperated with everyone and especially Shiho to mainly Yutori, and would also be the secret even he wouldn’t let slip)
— would make it so that only Shiho could be the one to win this game as the only one of the main five not personally affiliated with him but simultaneously have all of them still “know him very well” (since Tenji was invited to see him a few chapters ago just now and probably spilled the beans about the whole game and his father’s death, thus making it so all friends have gotten physically close to him in some way if you count when Shiho went to Shibe’s house before. Everyone else’s parents were relatively unknown to each other bar select individuals and/ or only revealed from the game.)
And as the break down of who knew who:
— No one else except Shiho knew Tenji’s father.
— No one else had met Wataru except Tenji up until Shibe’s arrest. It’s possible Yutori met him prior from her bullshit past at some point but hard to know that much, unlikely.
— No one else except Shiho had met Yutori’s mother.
— Nobody knew either of Yuuichi’s foster parents and they were revealed during the games (and if Yutori knew way before the game like she probably does she was also only told about them. And if she did potentially meet Yuka that’s still only one other person in the group).
— Shibe’s dad had met Yuichi as a child, and while the rest is presupposition, could have been the one that introduced himself to Yutori, revealed himself to Tenji chapters ago, and (I think but iffy memory here) saw Shiho in his home. And regardless, before everyone knew of him and the fact that he’s rich and infamous because of the trial and Shibe’s big fat stupid mouth. Thus he would be the one with which they have the highest level of familiarity.

There might be even more than this but this amount alone points to him pretty dang strongly. If it ain’t him.…I swear.

And as for the other two questions…..lol idfk

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wtf im getting blueballed out of the ending. How can you quit translating this close, are you people evil? :fml::qq:

Wtf im getting blueballed out of the ending. How can you quit translating this close, are you people evil? :fml::qq:
Apparently the next chapters are uploaded on reddit, idk why they aren't here.
It's also a pain in the ass to find them, plus you will get spoiled while looking for them, since newer chapters and discussion on them will appear before later ones.

Last edited:
In the end he does kill 3 people, his teacher, mother, and the mother’s unborn child. Shiba’s father was the dad of the unborn child.

Banned
Apparently the next chapters are uploaded on reddit, idk why they aren't here.
It's also a pain in the ass to find them, plus you will get spoiled while looking for them, since newer chapters and discussion on them will appear before later ones.
Make a request for the mods to upload them here

Users who are viewing this thread