Tomodachi o Tsukurou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 350 - Keep on running

Double-page supporter
thank you @KebabRemover

not to force you or anything but are you considering picking up Veteran Shougakusei Takashi? It's another great comedy by this author.

Contributor
Wow, what a trip. Thank you, everyone, for translating this series!

Also I am so glad this didn't end in romance. That would have creeped me out more than anything else in this manga

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for finishing the translations :)
great journey reading this manga with plenty of laughs along the way 😊

Dex-chan lover
Was a fun ride but can we really call it an ending if they aren't both nude at the end

Dex-chan lover
It was a very fun ride. thank you for translating this!

@Ceiye I thought it did? Everyone realised that they were closer than usual and it seemed that one guy was going to spill in 343.5 but chose to not press any further?

Group Leader
@robloxoof I wouldn't mind picking up shouma's other works. The thing is that I'm missing 2 key things to do it.
1) Volume raws: For Veteran Shougakusei at least, I think the succubus one doesn't have a printed version yet so I wouldn't have any other choice than use the web raws. Volume versions have extra stuff and sometimes there are differences between each version (ex: Misuzu's armor purge) In fact, I'm still working on tomodachi wo tsukurou since there's an extra chapter and the afterwords left.
2) A translator: The one that helped me with tomodachi wo tsukurou told me he was going to be busy for a good while and mentioned that the succubus web raws have some small letters he couldn't read. I'm really grateful to that dude, he gave me translation to all the chapters that weren't translated yet + extras, with references and everything in a span of around 4 days more or less. I had all the chapters translated even before I finished redrawing/typesetting vol1. isn't that HU-MAIZING?

So that's how it is, get me what I need and I will get to work.
ixyQEhJ.png

Dex-chan lover
idk how to do it but(sad emoji)
imma miss this
it was a innocent pleasure of mine
i want my life to be like this
wahwahwahwawhahwahwhawhawhawhahwahwahwahwah

Dex-chan lover
Where's my kiss scene- I mean, I will miss this series.

Users who are viewing this thread