Tomorrow's Joe - Vol. 20 Ch. 111

Fed-Kun's army
i think the reason his right eye died off first was because of all those cross counters he did before, it was based on the right straight counter when opponent throws a jab, so his right half of the face should have taken a lot of damage from those

Dex-chan lover
Nothing but white ashes...

this manga was amazing from start to finish, had me glued the entire time. the only thing that soured this is that i knew of the ending and nothing else of this manga before starting, just that it was a great boxing manga that has its spirit passed on to many other series after it, god damn does it ever. It was kind of painful to see all of joe's actions that led to this tragic end, seeing all these hits and blows that felt like they were the deciding factor but truly it was just the entire journey that made this happen, but the ride was amazing and i loved it the whole time.

i definitely understand this manga's infuence on mangas sport or not, especially in hajjime no ippo, cant belive i read that for years without seeing where alot of that inspiration came from. the spirit of yabuki joe definitely lives on there, as with many other series. this manga is a masterpiece in my eyes and everyone should take his journey at some point and read it in its entirety.

Yabuki joe, one of the best.

Dex-chan lover
THE most iconic shot/page in Anime/Manga history. I've seen it get referenced so much and i started reading this manga knowing how it ends because it's been referenced so much lmao

Users who are viewing this thread