Tonari no Baka to Tsudzuku Uso - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
This L-lewd dumbass, I really hope they get together asap but if they do id imagine the series would be over rip

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki the series is already completed, there is only 10 chapters left, so chances are they get together only at the end

Dex-chan lover
this series will probably end with the lewdest action of all hand-holding

Dex-chan lover
Local idiot thinks boy who knows everything is an idiot. More at 11.

I kind of have this problem with english translations.
Are 7-9 grades and 10-12 grades both called Highschool?
I bet originally in japanese they refer to the 7-9 as kokousei and 10-12 as gakousei to notice the difference (besides the age fact however that girl is just so tiny)

Dex-chan lover
So hold on, is there such a thing as a skirt that you wear all the way up to your tits? I can't get my head around this school uniform.

Dex-chan lover
@KeybladeMaster Depends on the translator, and I guess kind of on the area ('Murica/England).
TECHNICALLY, grades 7-9 (which, btw, isn't a thing in all countries either. Some stop that numbering when Grade School's over) are Junior/Middle Highschool, whereas grades 10-12 are Highschool.
Thing is, both have "highshool" in the name, so...

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatherwood Isn't that only true in English? In Japanese, Junior/Middle Highschool is Chuugakkou/中学校(literally "Middle School"); whereas Senior Highschool is Koutougakkou/高等学校(literally "High School" or "High Grade School") or Koukou/高校 for short. The only word they share is "Gakkou"(学校) or "School".

@KeybladeMaster Koukousei/高校生 is "Highschool Student"...Gakusei(not Gakousei)/学生 is just "Student".

Users who are viewing this thread