Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

As said below no idea what's going on with this chapter. It seems like it's a bunch of short decimal chapters and not actually a formal release.

Dex-chan lover
@dogeroi As others mentioned, there's a ton of issues with this one.

Image 1, "we've been dating since..." should probably be "you've been dating since..." Right after, "High School" is capitalized when it shouldn't be. "I shook the moment we made eye contact" should probably be "trembled" or... something. "So he confessed on the day" is probably missing a "same."

Image 3, I don't have the raw to check which words are used, but ブレザー/bureza- would mean the normal school uniform jacket but ジャージ/ja-ji would mean the track suit jacket Furi always wears. Your translation has Taira asking Furi why she's always wearing a "blazer."

Image 4 "Blue Ray" should be "Blu-ray."

Image 7, "don't bother people the strangers" should be "people" or "people you don't know" or something.

Image 9, "I think I heard that voice before" should be "I've heard." Next panel, "Momo" isn't capitalized and should be "siblings" instead of "bros," even if the Japanese is something like otouto-tachi. Next panel, "Halloween" isn't capitalized and it should probably be "I'm giving out." Next panel, there's an empty bubble.

Image 10, "Halloween" not capitalized again.

Image 13, "Taira" isn't capitalized.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
51Jxfui7%2BbL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Hey 😉😎

Dex-chan lover
IT LIVES!!!!!

And yeah, this one felt different. Mini stories. Still nice tho.

Users who are viewing this thread