Tonari no Hachuurui-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Tatsumi is quick to judge Kotani, but he was also quick to realize his mistakes and apologize. His judgement was harsh, so his apology was fair and full of suggestions.

Kotani seems excited by Tatsumi too. She really likes his demeanor. Athough those petshop owners seem a little irresponsible if they didn't help brief Kotani on how to raise a leopard gecko.

Contributor
Glad the potential drama got nipped in the bud quickly. I didn't like how Tatsumi was cold to Nanase, but he made up for it. She brings sunshine to his busy, gloomy life. He brings the excitement of a new hobby to her seemingly boring life. They're beginning to change each other's lives and I'm all for it.

Somehow the yt url is to a real version of this video huh, Impressive :smugchisato:
It's real. :meguupog:
Title: 虎谷さんへ (To Kotani-san)

Dex-chan lover
I get why he snapped at her like that, though. I'm the same way with aquatic life.

Dex-chan lover
Ok no. In no way is that reaction ever realistic nor good to have. Acting like an asshole to some innocent girl who just wanted to resonate with his hobbies is not okay? Its not her fault the store employees basically taught her to kill the animal?

Like, no one would react like that in real life? What?? Was this some shitty plot device to help invoke some character development in the MC because the author was too stupid to think of anything better? Disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread