Astral Online - Maou no Noroi de Saikyou Bishoujo ni natta Ore, Saijaku Shoku da ga Cheat Skill de Chou Seichou shite Musou suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This shit sucks bro. Followed anyways because I like GB stuff. I think the MC should also be transformed IRL.

Dex-chan lover
TL is easy to read, nice work. This series is trash so far, but it's not pretentious or overcomplicated vs some litrpg/system stuff, so that's nice.

Dex-chan lover
This things trash but yes but it might have nice genderbender

Power Uploader
This shit sucks bro. Followed anyways because I like GB stuff. I think the MC should also be transformed IRL.
she does get transformed IRL and looks exactly like her game avatar, this also
leads to some further events that the game is perhaps not a game, and their real life may be at danger.

Dex-chan lover
leads to some further events that the game is perhaps not a game, and their real life may be at danger.
Uh, what...?

How can the game company that developed the game is still standing when that kind of shir happened?

Like, the MC could sue them to oblivion, or barge to their office, and ask them to take responsibility by either revert it from their back end, or simply helping the MC to defeat the demon lord himself by maxing his levels + giving loads of OP equipments.

Also, the stuffs that they said about the game is also doesn't make any sense at all, like the inability to create another account for example (if you ever played any online game, you know that this is pure BS, and impossible to pull off).

Dex-chan lover
damn that’s crazy they should make one of these IRL and give me access to it for no reason in particular

Double-page supporter
hol-up! [insert image here]
Are... Are you claiming that the games gender system is masochist and sadist???
This was my first thought, but no; M and S refer to the size of the avatar. It actually stands for Medium and Small. (Yes, this is a late reply. I'm making it anyway for posterity.)

Users who are viewing this thread