Tonari no Kashiwagi-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing this! I really loved this manga back when I first found it, and even though it started to drag out a bit too much over time, I'm glad I could see it to the end, and this conclusion was pretty sweet and in line with the rest of the story :) I wonder how the sequel will turn out.

Aggregator gang
10 years just for 84 chapters lol
Thanks for bringing this to end anyway, kudos to translator !

I thought for sure the epilogue was going to be " I'm pregnant" after a larger timeskip.

Aggregator gang
It took way too long to cover a story that could have taken only 15-20 chapters.

Thanks to the translator though.

So the plot twist is: "Tina was just an illusion" ???

Joking aside.
How many chapters can we now call irrelevant?
Or rather, at what point we can inscribedable as irrelevant.
So chapter 1-30+ plus the last one are the actual story.
Rereading will be fast.
I'm confused and sad about such a cheap cliche.

thanks for taking the time to finish up this manga! I remember leaving a comment back when I first read the available chapters so it's nice to see someone took the time to finish up this translation.

It's funny it's been so long that reading these last few chapters didn't really trigger anything about the story for me and it wasn't until just now that I decided to read the summary and remembered what this story was about, though it only gave me the gist of it. I can't remember the main conflict or the "bad" times he says in this last chapter so a large part of the story is completely gone for me, but I'm not willing to reread this manga after what felt like a lackluster ending.

Thank you for translating this manga! Honestly I wouldn't have minded if the ending was that the MC dreamed up the whole thing, it made me chuckle. This series kinda got boring after a while, so seeing that in the first few pages of the final chapter was really refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Well, from the comments seems like I was lucky; have seen this on the main page when chapter 82 released, the cover caught my eye so I started reading...little I know that it was left unfinished for a long time, and I was just in time to see the ending too.

What more can I say? I liked this, it’s a little dragged on but it’s nice. Charachters are a little stereotypical but are ok and developed in a good way. For once probably the FMC is denser than the MC.
Author totally got me with the fake “it was all a dream”.

Now, waiting for the sequel. In love stories my major complain is always “I’d like to see how the couple’s doing as adults / living together / working / ecc” when they doesn’t show it, so I hope it focuses on the three couples X years later.

Dex-chan lover
if im dreamin for 80 something chapters about the girl i like, there is no way I and any other males would cuck themselves in their dreams... i'd be there fucking the bitch every fuckign day / chapter EZ PZ.

guys, the reason it took so long to translate this garbage is because nobody likes the shit tier ending so nobody bother with the ending.

Thank you Axe-kun for putting us out of our misery. You and Truck-san do so much for us.

Dex-chan lover
fuck i remember this one the "true" mc was the best friend since he got more action than our so called mc ever did

I just re read the ending. The MC, a coward until the very end... I hate that type of characters

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi... im glad ive skipped from chapter 47 to the end before dropping the series.
Was so frustrated and annoyed with this MC. Idk why they to make us dislike the mc of all characters.
I cant blame Kotori since the MC until ch 47 was nothing but a non sense and a coward. Always asking others for favors realted to her and never putting any real effort. He did confessed twice back then, but thats it.
In the end i had lot more satisfaction with Sayaka and Kazuki.

Users who are viewing this thread