Tonari no Kurokawa-san

Aggregator gang
The synopsis was right. Chapter 1 definitely made me grin.

Thanks for picking up this manga! I'm always looking forward for more fluffy love stories like this.

This girl radiate Komi aura

there is A LOT of Komi can’t communicate resemblance on the first chapter

i was honestly so distracted by the art that the story flew in one ear out the other (so to speak). the facial expresions are incredible and the hard outlines make them even more striking. if your looking for emotes, there are some pretty good ones here.

gosh just one chapter and im smitten XD

Chapter 1

Summary
Imagine if Komi and Kaguya had a child. That's this main girl in this series.
She is polite, reserved, athletic, brave but has always secretly desired one thing (Read it and find out). The main character is an otaku and has always wanted to make friends. Through a chanced meeting, they hit it off terribly, one guy becoming insanely self conscious and the girl... well... stoic, as best as I can put it.

Her stoic facade falls off when he introduces her the one thing she desires so much. Thus, a season of romantic love and, perhaps, a cast of gleeful characters will be introduced into this comedic tale of friends and possible romance.

Personal Take
Funny yet pretty standard romantic comedic formula. Will be trying to keep up with and see what hi-jinx these two will get into in their high-school life.

Recommendation
Pretty much for those who are solely into high-school romantic comedies so far. Too early too tell so we'll see how this unfolds in the future.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
There are more high school romcom manga out there than there are stars in the universe...

Bog standard romcom aimed at lonely boys too afraid to approach a girl. Gratuitous, unbelievable wish fulfillment based around the dream that a girl (the hottest, smartest, extra most bestest girl that everyone else wants no less) will approach you so that you don't have to take the risk.

Ultimately harmless, but so delusional it makes me cringe. Rated way more highly than it deserves because it's exactly what its intended audience wants.

5/10. Purely average, if cringe-inducing.

Users who are viewing this thread