Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Family Hiding in the Neighbourhood

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if 5 years is like a week for a vampire.

Dex-chan lover
@eviljackspicer
No. Fuck them. I block them so I don't see any of their shit.

If anything, bring back Pan-Paca-Pan for their glorious High Resolution.

But this is fine too - anything is better than SSSSS.

Dex-chan lover
I somehow wish Sophie could get a glimpse of her own manga and anime series. Just to see if it'd blow her mind.

For all we know, we're all major characters in our own odd slice of life moe mangas. Just, y'know, after either some TS magic or moe stylization is applied if we're not already cute girls.

@Koneko_Nyaa
I'm the project lead for this at M&F, and used to work on this back at PPP.

At PPP, this was a passion project of one of the team members. They were scanning physical volumes on a proper (discrete) photo scanner, which is why they looked so much better. Unfortunately, we only have a digital copy to work with nowadays, and it's an absolutely terrible one with massive borders.

Fed-Kun's army
@AusChA Thank you for your hard work! I'm really enjoying getting to see more from this series than just what was in the anime!

Dex-chan lover
@AusChA:
Thanks for the hard work.

I'm amazed the digital version is so inferior to a scanned print version.
It was surely hi-res digital before it was printed. I guess the publisher must be hoarding the originals and serving their digital readers a downsampled version.

Anyway, even without the stunning image quality, thanks for bringing us another dose of much-needed cute vampire girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Koneko_Nyaa Print has a higher resolution than nearly all digital releases for a variety of reasons, but one of the simplest is to keep file-size manageable. Most people would not want to download a print-resolution-quality digital release because of the size. Many publishers also worry about someone printing bootlegs from the digital files if they're high enough quality.

Users who are viewing this thread