Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Seem someone doesn't really know when to stop even after multiples warnings.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Sophie should realize already that Akari wants to spend eternity with her. At least they are completely aware of Yuu and Sakuya, that's progress.

Dex-chan lover
@notyurinotinterested Because he shouldn't upload anymore. The whole shitstorm that happen previsously should have been enough warnings for him to stop and i thought he had but no. Maybe it's his holydays and he is bored so he decided to his stupid antics once again. This time, i hope we have real interventions and not another warning feature. At least it can accelerate the group blacklist feature so i don't have to see those chapter pops in my follows.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this troll was banned for a month after the last time? I guess that doesn't apply to uploads?

Why is everyone whining about free content exactly?Last real chapter was 20 days ago,this is still better than nothing.

Dex-chan lover
So now that the warning feature exist, what reasoning y'all gonna use to try to take this chapter down?

The translator hurts my feelings?
The translator gonna hurts other translator's feeling?
Stealing bad?

Chapter 1 was uploaded 2 years ago and it's at 20 now,when there's clearly more than 59 available(?),"these troll" chapters,or literally nothing of characters we like :thonking:

Dex-chan lover
Dunno, go help the current team then ? It's easy to talk when you do nothing. And if you said that you don't know how to do it then don't complain it take time. I prefer to wait for the current to do translation when they can rather thanhaving heratics uploads of someone who only care about reactions.

Supporter
@vickman it’s got nothing to do with being free. It’s that it’s half assed, chapters are all over the place, and on more than one occasion he has spoiled the ending of completed series that were being actively worked on, like Saguri-chan

Fed-Kun's army
So when can we block this idiot?
If you want to do chapters go help the team

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the classic "my superior way of reading is the only way people should read"
You're fine with not reading it in order? Well, fuck you, I'm not fine with it and therefore you should too.
You wanna skip to the parts not covered in anime? Well, fuck you too, grind out the dozens already covered instead.
You wanna peek at the ending to know whether it's worth picking up? Well, fuck you three, go learn japanese, you twat.

Then again, blocking a specific group's upload is a neat feature to have, so I hope they implements it soon.

@Epicredeemer you know what's frustrating? It seems like he doesn't even half-ass it.
It's more like he scanlates it properly, and then sprinkles some meme.
I can tolerate it to an extent, but damn, sometimes it's hard to read.
He's Commie, not HorribleSubs, if that comparison still relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread