Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san

Dex-chan lover
Guess i'm gonna put this on hold since the only team translating is the one who does random chapter because "lol who care about order in SoL, i'm so funny imirite ?". Wish PPP was a more consistant and active team and we don't have to wait too much.

Dex-chan lover
Better drop all together and waiting for a team to seriously work on it. I know the Sunrise Arrow group are willing to work on it but lack translators for it so if people wanted to help them to revive the series it will be nice.

Group Leader
PPP is basically what I call dead, one of the older translators for them (which is proofing for us on Machikado) said “our TL is done TLing, i reckon”

FTU

Not that good honestly.

Sadly it's just Shoujo Ai with no romance; literally meaningless. So i'm dropping this.

Since vampires can transforms humans to into vampires by biting them, why shouldn't they bite their friends? If they're willing and want to live forever.

I loved the anime. It's so cute and funny/fun! I was holding off on the manga, because it seemed like it wasn't going to be translated. I am very glad you guys decided to pick it up. Thank you very much!

The effort is appreciated but wouldn't it be nicer to fill in all the 30 something chapters missing?

Every where I go I see a dropped manga I liked and SSSSS appears and I feel a sense of dread that I'll never be able to know just what the fuck happened. Who the fuck this person and why he always in my nightmares?!

SSSSS translates the chapters that he liked the most, just a hobby (maybe he can translate more things with payment)

Users who are viewing this thread