Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san

Double-page supporter
I'll never respect a translation group that uses "fag" and "freaking" so casually in a manga....

This is just ridiculous....

Contributor
Honestly, the level of disrespect and contempt people have for episodic manga like this one, between the anon scans out of order, the constant dropping and passing among groups like so many unwanted presents, the huge delays and the outright troll uploads never fails to appall me.

Not everything has to be a sweeping, overarching epic, goddamn it. There's room in the world for cozy manga where nothing huge happens too.

Dex-chan lover
I see. So it seems like I have a better chance at seeing anime second season than a decent translation of this manga.
Also I saw this guy asking (probably jokingly) 5$ per page, hue. First you need to be good enough to get even 1¢ per page.

So, can anyone tell me what the actual chapters are? The ones up until 31? I've been told to avoid SSSSS

Came here to read the manga cause i wanna see more sophieakira moments and also elliehinata moments!!

So I guess I'm dropping this at chapter 47 till all the gaps or filled, if that ever happens ffs,or until I find somewhere where I can buy the official translated physical manga

Users who are viewing this thread