Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
My eyesight is pretty bad without my glasses, but I can easily tell people apart.
Especially, when they have different hair colors and styles.
This mistaking people is annoying.

Still getting to see Tsumugi with more expressions was nice.
At least its progressing the plot.

Dex-chan lover
i felt this to my soul idk why
image.png

Dex-chan lover
My eyesight is pretty bad without my glasses, but I can easily tell people apart.

My man took a quick glance and didn't look at her again until the end, so it's kinda understandable imo

Dex-chan lover

I have -5 and -5.5 prescriptions and I can still tell people apart. I won't complain though, I'd rather get some progress even if the way it happened is dumb, rather than wait another hundred or so chapters to reach this point.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see there're still people who can't see shit without glasses. I am one of them sadly. :meguuusad:

Man, why this author gotta do us looking-lost-in-a-foodcourt people dirty like that. Social anxiety is bad enough without attacks from the romcom manga I use as escapism ;_;
Your anxiety will improve if you learn to not think that a comic that's lightly poking fun at you is attacking you, which it isn't. In fact, manga is the perfect risk-free "safe space" to learn how to process this sort of comment in a healthy manner.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the artist took the time to add the side pony on stick figure Usagihara. Really helps set her apart from the crowd if, for example, you could only see blurry shapes :thumbsup:

Double-page supporter
A jajaja. I was fine with this manga as it is. They don't need to make it anymore cute 😭.

Users who are viewing this thread