Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Your anxiety may improve if you learn what a joke is.
If you want to write a joke, I would suggest not doing it by writing something that is indistinguishable from something that plenty of people regularly say with complete sincerity.

Dex-chan lover
Let me use usagihara words once again...
52rohb.jpg

Double-page supporter
Friend just trying to look out for her. Like this "testing" is more that he doesn't have any ulterior motives and isn't you know.. taking advantage of her, especially since her friend is kinda dense. Yeah in some ways, it's none of her friend's business but I see where she's coming from that she just wants to look out for her.
And no, she's not trying to freaking monopolize her time with her like other typical jealous friend characters, she's legitimately looking out and observing the guy, if that was the case, she would constantly ask the girl to come along with her and get between the guy and girl whenever they had a moment or something. She did not do any of those things. She was just actively observing the guy and seeing for who he is. Which she did reach the correct conclusion; he's as pure and dense as they come, "the guy who would get lost trying to find a seat in the food court". And she even berates herself for being an idiot for having such suspicions. Guys, I have to say, she's a good friend character. This is how you do a good friend character that just wants the best for her friend. (Not the jealousy characters we see in mangas like Binetsu Kuukan or even worse Cheehoe from Hataraku Maou-sama) I hope she stays as a sort of wingman to these two, especially after finding out how pure they are~
And I hope Takada makes his appearance soon :( I want to see his friend who's always got MC's back! Especially after giving us a sneak peek on how they met :( Damn Takada please come already!

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that the food court tray comment made it into two successive chapters...
It made it in because it's true, irl there is nothing worst for women than the "ick", there's a reason you can be the best man ever but if you trigger the ick it's over for good.

Double-page supporter
IF IT WASN'T NIGHT NOW I WILL SCREEEEEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Dex-chan lover
2yr961.JPG

I chuckled at this, mistaking the rabbit thing for Usagihara.
('Usagi' being Japanese for rabbit)

Last edited:
Only a couple more days for the official release of the next chapter, and then I'll be sitting on hot coals for skythewood to release the translated chapter. Ughhhhh >_<

Double-page supporter
This girl remind me of some fat bitch trying to stop any guy getting closer from her friend lol with the assumption ''every guy are bad''

Users who are viewing this thread