Aggregator gang
im... *cough
Dying....
Chapter 13...
Save me...
It's already been two months... New chap arrives soon tho
images

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much, not only for translating but putting all of the extras in here and updating all of the previous chapters.

I want you to know that I not only love the extra work but appreciate it very much.

Thank you so much our heroes!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Hm... I don't know why I'm writing this. But if someone happens to need it, then it's good.

The moment when you understand that your weaknesses don't make you any less than others around you, then at that moment, you will feel peace.

That despite your weaknesses, you can still wish for something, you can still connect to others, and you can still live a good life.

So what if you are quiet, introverted, or have a hard time fitting in? If your idea of being social is to try hard to be liked by others, then prepare for a world of disappointment.

All I'm saying is that it's okay to be yourself. Say what you like, say what you don't. Live your life, with all your strengths and weaknesses, not because you want to be accepted, but because you simply want to live.

And I'm saying all this as a 26 years old man. I'm ever so alone and introverted. And yet, I can confidently say that I love being alive despite my quietness. Thanks for reading my rambling, by the way. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread