Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Vol.2 Extras

Dex-chan lover
But it's true that many of the acts of stalkers that creep people out are due to the actual dangerous people...

That's my point.

Basically, it's less defending him (not saying it's okay) and more saying he's not as bad as people think.

It's less "he's okay" and more "you are making him out worse than he is"

He's not actually that much older than her... he's a young kid himself and she's a beautiful girl...

And while his actions are viewed as creepy, his intent is just to go out with her... he's not trying to actually do anything bad...

He's just going about it wrong.

He shouldn't have taken a picture of the schedule but instead talked to her...
he's not trying to actually do anything bad.

bruh get it through your head. he already did bad by trying to get her schedule to stalk her. come on now, how many more people gotta break it down for you. Doesn't matter if his intent was to be "a nice guy" and see her more often.

Youre SO close to getting it by admitting he shouldn't have done that.

You’re either delusional or projecting if you actually think a stalker can be compared to an awkward teen. The entire chapter is about as deep as a puddle of a water with the weird university student taking pictures of a work schedule in order to flirt with a highschooler being chased off by the protective friend.

At this rate if you started to argue about the age of consent it wouldn’t even shock me.
lol youre so right. i can feel it the moment he replied by saying hes not much older than the highschool girl and calling the creep a young kid himself :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
bruh get it through your head. he already did bad by trying to get her schedule to stalk her. come on now, how many more people gotta break it down for you. Doesn't matter if his intent was to be "a nice guy" and see her more often.

Youre SO close to getting it by admitting he shouldn't have done that.

lol youre so right. i can feel it the moment he replied by saying hes not much older than the highschool girl and calling the creep a young kid himself :dogkek:
No, I'm not... I'm just feeling everyone is going too far in hating on him.... like less to do with him being okay and more to do with everyone treating him worse than he actually is.

Like, rather than a villain or a bad guy, he just made a wrong move...

Like, instead of taking the picture, he should have just gotten the guts to just talk to her....

It was him wanting chances but not taking them... it's almost kinda sad...

Dex-chan lover
No, I'm not... I'm just feeling everyone is going too far in hating on him.... like less to do with him being okay and more to do with everyone treating him worse than he actually is.

Like, rather than a villain or a bad guy, he just made a wrong move...

Like, instead of taking the picture, he should have just gotten the guts to just talk to her....

It was him wanting chances but not taking them... it's almost kinda sad...
LOL sad :kek: ok convo done, nvm you dont get it

Dex-chan lover
my guy she is 15 years old and he's probably 19 or 20. 4 or 5 years might not sound like much once you're in your mid 20s but that's 33% of her entire life and for a decent chunk of that she would have barely had a functional brain.
You don't know how many times I've said that 4 or 5 years don't matter unless it's college to high school (because of the maturity difference) and people call be wrong. If it's an existing relationship where one has now advanced to college and the other is still in high school that could be different, but even then with 4 years a 3rd year high schooler would have been dating a 3rd or even (depending on birthdays) 2nd year middle schooler. That's equivalent to a high school senior dating a freshman or even an 8th grade junior high student.

and as a guy, we have no choice but to be creeps. need to figure out something to talk about, need to know this and that to keep the conversation going... it's just too much of a hassle. now add in the whole society calling the guy a creep, and her uggo friend blocking the way... yeah, might as well read manga instead of trying to hit on girls.

and society wonder why only 6 in 1000 men even think about marrying while at the same time shaming the guy for liking the girl.

I've been on the guy shoes once (complete with having a girl I'm interested in). that's why I symphatize with the guy instead.
Sorry man, I'm a guy and I find it terrifying. I get wanting to know more about someone but actually talk to them instead of noting down their entire life schedule...

"Oh, what a cool chapter that recontextualizes why the friend is like that. Maybe she isn't that annoying in retrospect after all! Anyways, let's see the comment sec------Oh"
Realest shit. I was hoping for comments on how, for once, the annoying overprotective character is actually a force for good. And it's all just incels. And a guy saying a 19yr old stalking a 15yr old is fine, which highlights the big overlap between incels and pedos.

Double-page supporter
well... someone never been a teen before, it seems. being teen and doing stupid stuff go hand in hand. including being creepy.
Yeah, and people do stupid shit in their teenage years in order to grow out of it and not become a grown ass adult that thinks that behavior is socially acceptable.

But is it fair to call him a creep??? How are guys supposed to get dates??? By not talking???

Most women expect guys to ask them out... it's not like he was actually doing anything bad...

Maybe the only issue is that he didn't ask her out and tried to take a picture of the schedule....

It's mainly because there are bad people doing the same thing, so the decent people just trying to get closer to a girl are also being labeled as creeps...

Adult taking pictures of a HS girls part time schedule in order to interact with her when she leaves work? Do you not see why this guy is creepy?

There are 3 incels here being rightfully shit on by everyone else.
Momo is wonderful friend and the people who hate on her, are the people she would protect Neko from.
Realest shit. I was hoping for comments on how, for once, the annoying overprotective character is actually a force for good. And it's all just incels. And a guy saying a 19yr old stalking a 15yr old is fine, which highlights the big overlap between incels and pedos.

Users who are viewing this thread