Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Shia-san is sparkling

Double-page supporter
I thought the kid was a bit slow at things but he is just regarded. (Sad)

Dex-chan lover
Bro got a sneaky peck at the end didn't he?

Seems that she's starting to take him more seriously now.

Problem now is that he is still a lost kid trying to find his calling in life.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little sad that he started with Ironman for his first superhero movie. I would have chosen Raimi Spider-Man 1, much better for a classic superhero experience.
Batman Begins along with The Dark Knight would be a good start before all the MCU movies

Dex-chan lover
Interesting story, still feel that if the genders were reversed peoples reactions would be a lot different
This is true for alot of media tbh. For me though this story would be better if it was a coming of age story where he realises he wasn't actually in love just lust and then fell in love with someone else.

Its weird how they only have a 3yr age gap but it does still feels slightly pedoy

Dex-chan lover
This is true for alot of media tbh. For me though this story would be better if it was a coming of age story where he realises he wasn't actually in love just lust and then fell in love with someone else.

Its weird how they only have a 3yr age gap but it does still feels slightly pedoy
Probably gonna go with the classic "wait until he's older" ending timeskip like these types of age difference romances tend to do now'a days.

Dex-chan lover
If the boy's got any taste he'd better have liked Captain America best out of the phase 1 movies.

Dex-chan lover
So I just read the latest sword fucker chapter and everyone was complaining about the liberal use of huge censorship black boxes.

But seriously. Fuck those black panels. Fuck them straight to hell! I want to know what happened! Did she stroke his cheek? Did she give him a kiss? And what does it mean?! And why does him liking mo ies seem to make her like him more? Or has she een hiding her feelings all this time and just now let them show a little?

This girl really is a serious pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread