Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - She could have just ran away

Dex-chan lover
Lol they're both so awkward, he's borderline delusional and she's just weird and incapable of dealing with people. this is much more fun than 90% of every other romcom I've read.

Dex-chan lover
Incredible. This manga is going from strengths to strengths

Double-page supporter
Shia-san I’m convinced could outrun Usain Bolt the way she just zooms off.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I know everyone is happy about this but does anyone else feel like this is too much of a leap in their relationship? I feel like they don't really know much about each other. I would of prefered more chapters with them hanging out and getting comfortable with each other before this. So far they've really only watched movies together.

I was thinking maybe she will agree to a trial relationship or being a practice partner. But her asking Takun if he had ever dated and how she seemed to be a little jealous of him being with other girls makes me think she might want to keep him to herself.

Though I don't know if that is because she likes him or she likes the attention he gives her.

Dex-chan lover
This kid’s got creepy controlling tendencies. So that’s a no from me.
I'd say he's a kid who's impatient for an answer after watching the girl of his affections repeatedly run off.

If he were to do this while he was like 18, then yeah, it "may" raise an eyebrow or two.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I know everyone is happy about this but does anyone else feel like this is too much of a leap in their relationship? I feel like they don't really know much about each other. I would of prefered more chapters with them hanging out and getting comfortable with each other before this. So far they've really only watched movies together.

I was thinking maybe she will agree to a trial relationship or being a practice partner. But her asking Takun if he had ever dated and how she seemed to be a little jealous of him being with other girls makes me think she might want to keep him to herself.

Though I don't know if that is because she likes him or she likes the attention he gives her.
I mean this is 28 chapters of them growing together, so for me it's not that much of a leap for me. They shuld know each other alot since they grew up together and lately they've been clearly starting to do things beyond just friends.

Also remember she's awkward and she knows she's a pain in the ass so her question back doesn't shock me either. I'd have been more skeptical though of the writing if he asked and she was like "Yes" saying "I'll think about it" while blushing fits her character.

Users who are viewing this thread