Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Shia-san's screenplay

Dex-chan lover
This guy is fucking unbelievable. Trying to connect with her, he behaves better than an actual adult. But bro, you fumbled the bag today.

i kinda feel like drama is coming, every word shina say about her screenplay feels deep/double meaning. Something is off

kino!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The autisticness kicked in at the end eh? :question:
346-3462456_pls-be-patient-please-have-patience-i-have.png

Last edited:
Banned
Thats how you get women! Keep luring them in, let them think about you, and then push them away! But not too much! Get back to her and show her you care! Lightly bump shoulders in a cute and funny way! Hang out with her again! Then let it cool off for a day or two! She will start to become insane and stalk you! This is where you want her to be! Just dont forget to protect yourself at all times! Like, sturdy clothes that could fend off knife attacks.

Dex-chan lover
You should definitely change mind to "heart" or "true self" what shia is trying to say is that showing her screen play is like letting someone see who she really is, she is baring her heart and soul. Mind just does not get that across and I wouldn't of thought that without your note.

Unless shia also couldn't think of the right words and expressed herself awkwardly. I know less Japanese than you.

Dex-chan lover
Nah nah this isn't a fumble. Our boy is honest to a fault but that's one of his good points. He's gonna be the only one giving her real criticisms which will deepen their bond! Maybe, hopefully, once Shia stops running lmao
That's what I am hoping. I hope she understands that he took it and her seriously and wants to be honest with her.

Users who are viewing this thread