Tonari no Onee-san ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - Good News and Bad News

Dex-chan lover
I mean there have been a small trend of manga showing off what happens after accepting a confession cause irl thats not the end thats just the beginning. Hopefully this manga follows that trend cause it'll allow them to tackle all the insecurities both characters feel whether it's from their achievements or from the relationship

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be hard to date if she doesn't reject him, it's her last year of high school so she has to study for university entrance exams.
It's probably going to be a promise to be together in the future...if she doesn't change her mind about going to tokyo:unsure:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope that if it does end it will simply be a title change and the story will continue.

Dex-chan lover
I like how both of them adapted each other's way of thinking. One used to be too straight forward without thinking of the consequences, the other used to think about all the consequences that made it hard for her to speak about her true feelings. Now they both meet at common ground, where they can tell read each other like a book.

Users who are viewing this thread