Tonari no Seki-kun Junior - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Chapter 5 raws will be released on Dec 19th, expect the translated ver for about 3 days.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see other recurring characters make an appearance. Hopefully we get to see more.

Double-page supporter
@Crims28 Bro you are so epic! Thank you for catching up! I was seeing the raws of this like 10 times lol and I read them now 10 times because it is so good! I look forward into reading more.

Group Leader
@Takaflame No probs, glad you like it! I just realized my shipper heart actually controls me more than I thought lol

Double-page supporter
@Crims28 I agree! Lol I also follow the author on twitter and I asked if they might have a daughter in a future and he said maybe. Also about Rumi's friend who had those delusions haha she might appear one day. I can't wait for more it is so heart warming and fun.

Group Leader
@Takaflame Whaaat he really said that?? When?? If he really made them having a daughter I think I couldn't contain my happiness sobs :"

I'm waiting for Gotou's appearance too, but I wonder how author will make her as interesting as in the original Seki-kun... I mean, they're now actually married and I can't really imagine what kind of misinterpretation she'd have 🤔

Double-page supporter
@Crims28 I asked him when he made the one shot on twitter the first chapter of this. Before it got a series and that was his reply so maybe in the future. Yeah Gotou will be extra funny lol.

I hope he kinda at least grow to Chi's (moto takagi-san) age as the story goes on.. uwu

Contributor
Just to nip that in the bud: this started in 2020, the latest chapter came out last month, and the next chapter comes out in 9 days.

Contributor
@mangaislifeschool This is literally on the official website, I don't know where you're misunderstanding or how you got anything about 2019 in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread