Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Ugh, this scanlation is a joke some is RD some isn't, tl feels like garbage, font sizes don't match. Please at least PR this and don't TS what you don't TL

Aggregator gang
1. A high-schooler is reading Nietzsche? Dafuq?!
2. Dr. Pepper, a man of culture indeed. I am following for more Dr. Pepper action.

I like this MC.
A lot of mangakas try to convey that an MC is a virgin by making him this socially awkward loser who starts shitting and pissing and cumming his pants if a woman so much as acknowledges his existence. It's nice to see an MC who can keep a cool head even when someone is actively trying to mess with him.

@lordbalkara yeah, thank god for the change.

Though admittedly there have been a few mangas with "Straight to the point" MCs that destroy anyone trying to mess with them by surpassing their advances.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the MC found someone he likes or someone that likes him that will make this aho girl cry in jealousy when she fall in love on him instead.

This woman somehow reminds me of gold diggers. She’s giving me “bitch” vibes... But this is supposed to be a comedic manga...

Users who are viewing this thread