Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Mina be looking like a snac-
2u9yhi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Officer I was lured into it, I swear. It was completely wholesome and then BAM. Loli ass out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
I got baited thinking this will be romantic comedy between these two and then a wild loli butt appears.

Fed-Kun's army
> wild loli butt appears

and loli boobs

pls no

too much blood and salt has been shed due to incest cough Domestic Kanojo cough

Dex-chan lover
I had my doubts, but the loli butt convinced me, bookmarked!

Edit: Forgot the thanks! so, Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
if this 2nd girl keeps reappearing i’m gonna drop it so i’m not on any watch list because i hate kids

Double-page supporter
Bruhh is she mental or just can't decide what she want, because on one hand she says "I just wanted to entertain people sitting next to me, I just didn't want the person sitting next to me to hate me" and on the other hand she's doing her stupid game with MC rn. Cmon which one is it in the end? She don't want the guy sitting next to her to hate her, or want him to fall in love with her?. "Did you have to call it a game, you don't understand other people's feelings at all" said the girl that was "accidentally" flirting with guys sitting next to her to reject them in the end. If you want guy to not hate you just don't be rude bitch and that's would be enough.

Dex-chan lover
If I ever find the man that drew this little sister, I will give him a firm handshake and my admiration.

I already see the author running out of ideas and introducing an evergrowing harem instead of moving the story along.

Users who are viewing this thread