Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Admit to your degeneracy already, people of the comment section.. the FBI already knows anyway.

But for real tho.. his intuition is spot-on and he's not that dense.. noice.

Of course the guy with the Araragi profile pic would call people in this thread "bigots" for not being ok with pedophilia. Fucking degenerates.

Aggregator gang
this isn't even pedophilia, pedophilia is the primary or exclusive attraction to children, as well as finding enjoyment out of CP. this is just a little girl in her underwear, nothing more and nothing less.

Banned
I hate that anime and manga becomes more and more mainstream. All these unironic fuckers everywhere, thinking stuff like this is pedophilia. God, how i detest normies. They really don't understand what 2-D is all about.

I'm not comfortable with the little sister at all, if she were cut from this series and we only had our main 2 leads I would've been fine since I like their dynamic. Shame

Dex-chan lover
eyyy, fucking erase that bitch and go the wincest route, what an actually good manga this would be then lmao

Dex-chan lover
"Doubt they even understand loli"
😂
what's there to understand besides some people being attracted to 2D kids??

Users who are viewing this thread